Imagine the freedom of user-access to documents, applications and resources from any supported device. With Desktop Cloud, our fully managed secure desktop computing service run via the Micron21 Cloud, that freedom is a reality.
The platform provides employee access to centralised resources from any web browser in the world, and from any computer or mobile device.
The Micron21 Desktop Cloud platform is tailored for organisations with multiple office locations and anywhere between five and 5,000 employees. It is scalable and can be deployed via either Microsoft Remote Desktop or VMware View Horizon depending on your requirements.
Provide high-quality cloud desktops for any number of users at a cost that is competitive with traditional desktops.
Why choose the Micron21 Desktop Cloud Platform?
- Run any software application: download and run any software or cloud service on your Cloud Desktop.
- Remote file access: all files and folders are in one place. Every single one.
- Access from any device: access your Desktop Cloud from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- iPad Keyboard Integration: use your on-screen iPad keyboard when using any application on your Desktop Cloud e.g. Word.
More on the Micron21 Desktop Cloud:
- No Syncing: syncing is not required – access your Desktop Cloud from any device.
- Remote Control: remotely control computers from an iPad or any tablet.
- File Transfer: easy and secure file transfer from, and to, your Desktop Cloud.
- Secure File Storage: all data and information is stored in the cloud ensuring reliable access to files, folders, software applications, and more.
- Low IT Costs: pay what you use on a monthly or yearly basis. No investment into expensive hardware, IT staff or licenses required.