The IT industry is steadily moving all services to the cloud. However, the reality is that many businesses still require both on-premise and cloud services. This combined approach is known as hybrid cloud computing.
True hybrid cloud can ensure that past IT investments are leveraged, not lost.
At Micron21, we can maximise your existing infrastructure through our capacity for end-to-end solutions. We can provide high speed connectivity from your office to our data centre. This enables our Cloud to directly integrate with your current environment, offering flexibility and enhanced capacity.
Workplaces are evolving by moving away from centralised, in-house IT. Staff are operating in a new environment: working from home, connecting in remotely over high-speed internet, and using secure VPNs to modernise business operations. In addition to greater flexibility, hybrid cloud services can cut down on infrastructure costs like office space, amenities, and workstations.
Why consider hybrid cloud?
Consider a hybrid cloud environment if:
- You have made previous investments into business IT infrastructure.
- Your business is expanding and changing, and so is your need for a reliable IT solution.
- You require an IT solution that will integrate with your current solution for multiple sites.
- Your business model is de-centralising and you need to transition away from in-house IT.
Private VPN: Office Fibre Connection.
A reliable, dedicated internet service is a crucial aspect of running a business – regardless of the size or scope of operation.
Micron21 can connect your office to our data centre using High Speed Fibre or Wireless technology. This empowers you to connect your in-house network to either a Cloud Network or dedicated switch in our environment. The result is a versatile and reliable Hybrid Cloud solution.
Fibre connections are available in most areas and with free installation on a 36-month contract.
Connect your office to the Micron21 Cloud from $150 per month. Call or email us today to get a quote on a Private VPN for your business.
SSL VPN Firewall: connect from anywhere.
If your business is growing or expanding geographically, it may be too decentralised for a single dedicated service.
We can provide connection into our Cloud via a dedicated SSL VPN with two-factor authentication. The SSL VPN Firewall can work in conjunction with other services, such as the Private VPN, to provide a versatile and high-speed dedicated connection.
- Staff can securely join your cloud network via any internet connection.
- Greater security and accessibility.
- Scalable service, starting from $200 per month (plus $120 per hardware token).