Data Centre Solutions
Scalability and the capacity to evolve are key traits for a successful business. In general operations, but particularly in regard to technological environments; the two are becoming increasingly interconnected.
The expansion of a business and the move towards multiple administrative centres creates opportunity. It can also create significant demand on legacy IT infrastructure, including increased pressure on mission-critical applications, staffing concerns, and strain on resources.
By partnering with Micron21 for Data Centre as a service (DCaaS), you secure the cutting-edge capability of Australia's first tier 4 data centre and the opportunity to connect with industry leading vendors such as Dell and VMware. Enjoy seamless access to industry-leading technology, support technicians, servers and networking infrastructure, without the cost or complication of revising your existing solution.
Why choose the Micron21 Data Centre?
- Tier 4 certified facilities as recognised by the Uptime Institute.
- 3N fully redundant precision HVAC systems.
- 3N onsite permanent Cummins diesel generators for circuit power.
- 4N power delivered by four independent circuits powered from Independent PDUs, switchboards, UPSs.
- Fully redundant VESDA detection and ProInert gas and fire suppression systems.
- Experienced and highly responsive data centre specialists on site.
- Multi-pathed global core network – best of class hardware routers and switches.
- Domestic and International DDoS protected network.
Enhance your existing server infrastructure. House it in the Micron21 facility and harness the operating clout of Australia's first tier 4 data centre.
Physical Dedicated Servers
Utilise the latest enterprise technology and secure the traditional benefits of exclusive server lease: performance, security, flexibility and control.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Create a highly secure email resource and enjoy access to vital operational data from anywhere in the world.
With Micron21 cloud hosting, you benefit from the latest generation server hardware and technological infrastructure.