High Speed Internet
With our highly-redundant carrier grade global network, Micron21 Business Grade Internet delivers world class speed and consistency.
Our transit network ensures your organisation is online and operating at the highest level. Over the last five years, we have proudly developed a network that is currently ranked as the largest peered network in Australia, out of more than 2,000+ networks, connected to 1,600 peers globally. Our Business Grade High Speed Internet offering is powered by this multi-million dollar international fibre-optic network.
The result is consistent, premium business-grade performance, 24/7.
Call us today for a quote on enterprise level connectivity – 1300 769 972.Contact Us
High speed, premium quality connections.
Our offerings deliver high-throughput, low latency bandwidth and enterprise quality data capacity for every requirement: from small businesses to corporate organisations, government and large-scale business environments.
Micron21 services can be configured up to 10,000Mbps and the speed can be symmetrical in some deployments (ensuring that upload and download speeds are close to identical). Our High Speed Internet services are delivered all across Australia, via fixed wireless, Ethernet, Copper or Fibre connection.
As a result, Micron21 Business Grade Internet perfectly accommodates a variety of environments. It is particularly suited to businesses that require frequent large file transfers, significant media streaming capability, or large numbers of simultaneous users.
It is also an ideal option for clients seeking to leverage cost savings over existing legacy Megalink, SHDSL, BDSL or ISDN services, who require increased internet capacity beyond 10Mbps where competitive infrastructure is unavailable.
High Speed Wireless
High Speed Wireless
Why Micron21 Business Grade Internet?
- Select your bandwidth from a range of access services.
- 99% service level agreement.
- Bandwidth scalable as business requirements grow and change.
- Detailed reporting capability allows you to gauge and manage growth.
- Bandwidth capacity can be upgraded with 30 days' notice.
- Cost-effective internet transit sold on usage, or committed megabits.
More on the Micron21 high-speed enterprise connection:
- Permanent, reliable internet connection with static IP addresses.
- Highly secure and reliable multi-homed connection.
- Connect into your private IP network.
- 24 hour monitoring, fault detection and support via our Micron21 Operations Centre.
- Internet and layer2 speeds from 10Mbps up to 10,000Mbps.
- Ability to run a complete Voice Over IP (VOIP) solution with quality of service (QoS).
- Route your own APNIC IP address allocations along with established BGP services.
Some services are not available in all areas.
Select and customise