We cater to all ranges of mission-critical applications, with an out-of-the-box solution designed to service nearly every conceivable platform.
When it comes to providing service reliability and availability, Micron21 does not discriminate. Every business has a specific definition of 'mission critical'.
For the niche-market online shop, 'mission critical' can mean web application uptime and fast response times. For the enterprise corporation, it could include the maintenance of hundreds of internal services and uninterrupted access to customer application portals.
Provide your application and outline the requirements – our specialist engineers develop the Enterprise Online
Enterprise Online consists of a tailored combination of Load Balancing, Geographic High Availability through BGP, and Fault Tolerance within VMWare vSphere.
Combining all Enterprise Online features equips businesses with the perfect blend of High Availability, fast response times, multiple-layered redundancy, and application and server security.
Load Balancing with Enterprise Online.
We provide premium quality load balancing solutions for any virtual, physical or co-location server. With custom-hardware and the most advanced technologies available, our clustered server packages are an ideal option for high-performance mission critical services.
Our shared solution is based around a cluster of 4 x A10 AX 64bit hardware load-balancers, each with ASICs controllers capable of millions of layer 4 connections per second and large amounts of data throughput. This solution provides an Application Delivery Controller platform, delivering flexibility for any mission critical business application, any cloud and any size organisation.
The AX Series have a comprehensive load balancing feature set, suitable for public, private and hybrid cloud environments. The AX Series leads in IPv6 Migration technologies, with many large scale deployments worldwide.
If dedicated hardware is a requirement, Micron21 will deploy, manage, and configure your own High Availability pair of A10 load balancers – built and designed specifically for purpose.
- Advanced Layer 4 through to Layer 7 Server Load Balancing
- Fast HTTP, Full HTTP Proxy - template-based for high-performance
- Layer 7 switching with header/URL/domain manipulation
- Comprehensive Layer 7 application persistence support
- Comprehensive load balancing methods
- Round Robin
- Least Connections
- Weighted RR
- Weighted LC
- Fastest Response
- aFleX – deep packet inspection and transformation for customisable, application-aware switching
- Advanced Health Monitoring
- Comprehensive Protocol Support
- ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RTSP, SMTP, POP3, SNMP, DNS, RADIUS, LDAP
- TCL Scriptable Health Check
- Supports High Availability
- Active-Active and Active-Standby configurations with sub-second failover
- SIP Load Balancing for VoIP and other rich-media applications
- STARTTLS support for Secure Email (POPS, SMTPS, IMAPS) & LDAPS
- Spam Filter Support – high-speed application of very large black/white lists
- Firewall Load Balancing (FWLB)
- Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
- Transparent Cache Switching (TCS)
- Link Load Balancing (LLB)
- Diameter AAA Load Balancing
- Acceleration & Security Features
- HTTP Acceleration & Optimization
- HTTP Connection Multiplexing
- HTTP Caching
- HTTP Compression
- SSL Acceleration
- Hardware-based SSL Offload
- Support for all TCP Protocols – SSL Termination, SSL Bridging (SSL Initiation), SSL Session ID Reuse, SYN Cookies, IP Anomaly Detection, Connection Rate, Limiting/Connection Limiting, DNS Application Firewall
- Carrier-grade Hardware
- Advanced redundant hardware architecture, Hot swap Redundant Power Supply, Hot swap smart fans, Solid-state drive (SSD) and Compact Flash, Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory and SSL/Compression expansion slot.
VMWare Fault Tolerance for Enterprise Online.
A server that is connected to our cloud can access VMware Enterprise plus Fault Tolerance. This enables a server that exists on a host within our cloud to run from any other host in our cloud.
In the event of catastrophic hardware failure or system failure, your virtual server can be at risk if your private or hybrid cloud does not have capacity to absorb that failure.
By connecting private or hybrid cloud hosts to our VMware Cloud platform, or by hosting your virtual server on our cloud, and taking the option of VMware Fault Tolerance, you minimise the risk of virtual servers being affected by a major hardware or system issue.
Fault Tolerance allows a virtual server to immediately migrate to new compute resources, in the event of VMware detecting failure or performance issues with the hardware you are using. It also can detect whether a virtual server is having issues at the operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows Blue Screen) and reboot your virtual server automatically.
VMware is a market leader in enterprise-level cloud architecture. The Fault Tolerant service is designed to automatically manage virtual server's operating systems and resources, to keep applications online with as little interference and administration required as possible.
Our Geographically Redundant High Availability (Geo HA) IP Service is designed for multiple mission critical servers, where a single location is insufficient, no matter how redundant it is. Suitable for both co-located or physical servers, and cloud servers, our Geographically Redundant High Availability offers a comprehensive and reliable solution.
Enjoy robust security and a stable, high-availability operating environment. Our Geo HA service consists of two virtual or physical servers existing in real-time synchronisation.
Each server is built on independent fully-redundant hardware. The units are then housed in two geographically separate data centres. Critically, both servers maintain the same public facing IP address.
The result is an IP solution that enables completely transparent redundancy while negating all DNS issues. These
include time-to-live complications, and the extensive downtime associated with incorrect IP addresses being
cached on local DNS servers.
Faultless redundancy meets flexibility.
Our Geographically Redundant IP services are fully configurable. The solution is available as a fully redundant Active-Standby service across two or more locations. It is also available as a fully redundant and load-balanced Active-Active service across two locations and two or more servers.
We can customise the length of the fail over response time from the primary server to the secondary site. Response options can range from an almost-instant fail over to minutes or hours if required. Alternatively, we can load balance each service in real time across both independent geographically separated locations, rendering each site fully redundant from the other.
The service is data centre, network and application aware, so if an application crashes within your environment
or an entire server fails, our Geo HA IP service will automatically fail over to the secondary site. In an
Active-Active arrangement, an underperforming server can automatically be given less priority, improving
response times for all of your users.
With flexibility and enterprise grade service quality, the level of redundancy, response and availability configuration is entirely at your discretion.
Why Micron21 Geographically Separated High Availability?
- Instant, automatic fail-over to the second location upon primary server failure.
- Fail-over time of 120 seconds or less, if the entire primary data centre goes off air.
- Your choice of any operation system.
- Geographically separated backup storage.
- Independent mains power with both UPS and diesel generated power at both locations.
- Fully independent, redundant BGP multi-homed internet connections at each location.
- Juniper Hardware Firewall Physical Port per customer, as part of the service.
- Service based on BGP routing.
Using Micron21's extensive network and network partners, we can provide dedicate fibre between your offices, and your Enterprise Online applications.
While Geo HA ensures public interfaces are protected and load-balanced, a direct dedicated link to a private cloud ensures that the management and access to your application and servers are secure and lightening fast.
Dedicated links are unmetered. A link between applications enables synchronisation without impact on bandwidth. A link to your office enables access and management of applications and servers with ultra-fast transfer speeds, allowing for easy, efficient changes. Our offerings are flexible and designed to suit all businesses.
Select and customise