When it comes to providing service reliability and availability, Micron21 does not discriminate. Every business has a specific definition of 'mission critical'.
For the niche-market online shop, 'mission critical' can mean web application uptime and fast response times. For the enterprise corporation, it could include the maintenance of hundreds of internal services and uninterrupted access to customer application portals.
Provide your application and outline the requirements – our specialist engineers develop the Enterprise Online service solution.
Enterprise Online consists of a tailored combination of Load Balancing, Geographic High Availability through BGP, and Fault Tolerance within VMWare vSphere.
Combining all Enterprise Online features equips businesses with the perfect blend of High Availability, fast response times, multiple-layered redundancy, and application and server security.
Why Micron21 Geographically Separated High Availability?
- Instant, automatic fail-over to the second location upon primary server failure.
- Fail-over time of 120 seconds or less, if the entire primary data centre goes off air.
- Your choice of any operation system.
- Geographically separated backup storage.
- Independent mains power with both UPS and diesel generated power at both locations.
- Fully independent, redundant BGP multi-homed internet connections at each location.
- Juniper Hardware Firewall Physical Port per customer, as part of the service.
- Service based on BGP routing.
Link to your Private Cloud for Enterprise Online.
Using Micron21's extensive network and network partners, we can provide dedicated fibre between your offices, and your Enterprise Online applications.
While Geo HA ensures public interfaces are protected and load-balanced, a direct dedicated link to a private cloud ensures that the management and access to your application and servers are secure and lightening fast.
Dedicated links are unmetered. A link between applications enables synchronisation without impact on bandwidth. A link to your office enables access and management of applications and servers with ultra-fast transfer speeds, allowing for easy, efficient changes. Our offerings are flexible and designed to suit all businesses.