BDM Specialist - Mission Critical Cloud & Data Centre Services
We are seeking a business development specialist with access to a network of clients who require mission critical data centre services, including cloud, web hosting, co-location, and fully managed IT services.
Micron21 is Australia's first certified tier 4 data centre, making us the most redundant data centre and cloud operator in Australia.
Our aim is to deliver the very best end to end online services and support for customers looking to build infrastructure within our high density mission critical data centre or allow customers to leverage from our investment within our cloud platform utilizing infrastructure as a service.
Micron21 is a Melbourne based privately owned organization that has built its reputation on superior customer support and the ability to build highly redundant services for corporate companies, government departments and small to medium businesses whom require data centre services or fully managed IT solutions.
Our systems and network operation centre is available 24 hours a day for our customers, along with providing a massive array of services and solutions which support our customers IT requirements.
However it's just not the technology that creates our point of difference, but instead the magic of our success stems from the passion and creative minds of the people we employ.
As a BDM Specialist for Micron21, your primary responsibility will be to promote and secure new "Cloud" business opportunities for Micron21 directly to potential decision makers whose businesses require our services.
Here's what we are looking for;
- Degree in a Technical and Sales discipline would be advantageous
- Sales experience working in an IT company such as a Data Centre / Cloud Sales Specialist
- Relevant vendor certifications would be advantageous
- Thorough experience in Datacentre and Cloud products and understanding of industry best practices
- Proven sales and client engagement experience
Key abilities required
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with good questioning skills
- Sound client engagement skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
- Exhibit growing knowledge and passion for area specialization
- Good client relationship building and engagement skills
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
- A go-getter with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
Non-negotiable for us
- You need to stay current with market trends and have an excellent understanding of business objectives and our client's requirements.
- You need to be service orientated and have the ability to create client value whilst maintaining profitable business results for Micron21.
- Finally, we care about our clients, our colleagues and the environment and we want you to do the same.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason why you would be the perfect fit for Micron21 and this job.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please note: This is an on-site, full-time position based out of Kilsyth, Victoria.