Bypass spam filter for an incoming e-mail address on your cPanel hosted mail
Sometimes an incoming e-mail will be incorrectly marked as spam. This article describes how to white list that e-mail address or e-mail domain so it will bypass the spam filters.
- The server URL your cPanel accounts resides on (e.g https://cp-kil-m-00x.micron21.com:2083. If you're unsure, you can try your own domain name as follows https://domain-name.com.au:2083, replacing 'domain-name' with your domain name).
- Your cPanel account credentials
- Log into your cPanel account
- Select 'Spam Filters'
- Scroll down and select 'Show Additional Configurations' and expand it
- Select 'Edit Spam Whitelist Settings'
- Select 'Add A New "whitelist_from" item'
- Enter the e-mail address or e-mail domain in the new field created
- Select 'Update Whitelist'
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create or manage support tickets directly with Micron21
You will need to register a new account if this is the first time lodging a ticket.
If you have previous lodged a ticket either online, email or over the phone you will already have an account. Please reset your password, if you have not logged into the support portal before.
Lodge a ticket
Manage existing tickets