Load Balancing with Enterprise Online
With custom-hardware and the most advanced technologies available, our clustered server packages are an ideal option for high-performance mission critical services.
Our shared solution is based around a cluster of 4 x A10 AX 64bit hardware load-balancers, each with ASICs controllers capable of millions of layer 4 connections per second and large amounts of data throughput. This solution provides an Application Delivery Controller platform, delivering flexibility for any mission critical business application, any cloud and any size organisation.
The AX Series have a comprehensive load balancing feature set, suitable for public, private and hybrid cloud environments. The AX Series leads in IPv6 Migration technologies, with many large scale deployments worldwide.
If dedicated hardware is a requirement, Micron21 will deploy, manage, and configure your own High Availability pair of A10 load balancers – built and designed specifically for purpose.
- Advanced Layer 4 through to Layer 7 Server Load Balancing
- Fast HTTP, Full HTTP Proxy - template-based for high-performance
- Layer 7 switching with header/URL/domain manipulation
- Comprehensive Layer 7 application persistence support
- Comprehensive load balancing methods
- Round Robin
- Least Connections
- Weighted RR
- Weighted LC
- Fastest Response
- aFleX – deep packet inspection and transformation for customisable, application-aware switching
- Advanced Health Monitoring
- Comprehensive Protocol Support
- ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RTSP, SMTP, POP3, SNMP, DNS, RADIUS, LDAP
- TCL Scriptable Health Check
- Supports High Availability
- Active-Active and Active-Standby configurations with sub-second failover
- SIP Load Balancing for VoIP and other rich-media applications
- STARTTLS support for Secure Email (POPS, SMTPS, IMAPS) & LDAPS
- Spam Filter Support – high-speed application of very large black/white lists
- Firewall Load Balancing (FWLB)
- Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
- Transparent Cache Switching (TCS)
- Link Load Balancing (LLB)
- Diameter AAA Load Balancing
- Acceleration & Security Features
- HTTP Acceleration & Optimization
- HTTP Connection Multiplexing
- HTTP Caching
- HTTP Compression
- SSL Acceleration
- Hardware-based SSL Offload
- Support for all TCP Protocols – SSL Termination, SSL Bridging (SSL Initiation), SSL Session ID Reuse, SYN Cookies, IP Anomaly Detection, Connection Rate, Limiting/Connection Limiting, DNS Application Firewall
- Carrier-grade Hardware
- Advanced redundant hardware architecture, Hot swap Redundant Power Supply, Hot swap smart fans, Solid-state drive (SSD) and Compact Flash, Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory and SSL/Compression expansion slot.